The ecommerce platforms can help you get your business up and running in no time! Compare Shopify Plus and Magento and discover which is a better platform for you!
The ecommerce world relies on the internet and all kinds of technologies to run businesses and organizations of all sizes and industries. The ecommerce platforms used today are user-friendly to the user and to the online shoppers – all they have to do is click and buy.
Here we will share how can ecommerce platforms help your business grow:
- Maximize the marketing: Many ecommerce websites have marketing systems to help you reach potential customers. For example, email marketing can be personalized according to your needs, goals, and purposes. You can boost your sales when you send personalized emails.
- Analyze demographic data: Having troubles attracting the right buyers? This can be a killer mistake for any small or startup business. You can avoid this mistake by taking advantage of the analytics feature and understand the buyers’ behavior. Target communication is important for keeping your customers closer.
- Operate 24/7: Your customers can shop your items 24/7. For example, the customers from New Zealand can shop your items while your American shoppers might be sleeping. The point is that you serve everyone and give them a chance to buy your items all the time.
- Expand the global reach: With maximized sales and visibility, you can reach a target audience across the globe. The geographical limitations can’t stop you anymore from expanding your global reach.
- Go niche: We all know that niche products can be hard to find, however, when creating an online store, you are creating a market for your business and your niche.
- Keep more of the profit: The ecommerce platforms already have the automation process included in the service such as payments, checkout, and other operational processes. Marketing, advertising, pay-per-click, organic search engine traffic, and social media are also effective ways to lower your monthly and operational costs.
With the extensive selection of ecommerce solutions, it is easier than ever to start an online shopping store. Unfortunately, most organizations and businesses fail to choose the best platform. You can’t grow your business if you aren’t using the right platform.
For example, two of the best ecommerce solutions on the market in Australia are Shopify and Magento enterprise: Which should you choose? Well, one of the biggest differences is that Shopify is a fully hosted ecommerce solution while Magento is an open-source platform. This means that Shopify takes care of everything for you including web hosting, updates, and maintenance while Magento requires for you to find your own web hosting service provider, be responsible for security, updates, and maintenance.
When choosing a platform, it is important for you to know your digital vision and goals. You need to ask yourself how many products, stores, and catalogs do I need to support? How many customers do I have? How do I want to expand the customer base? It is also important for you to understand your audience and their customer journey.
Does your business have an IT team or you maybe need a professional help? If you think that you don’t have the right skills or experience, it is better for you to hire a professional web developer (this will cost you extra).
Your business will constantly change and develop. You need a scalable platform that can keep up with your business changes and support your growth. Choose a platform that helps you to scale up and down while providing you with the flexibility to add integrations, extensions, and features.
It is time to make a choice!
Stay in touch with us
If you have questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!